Local School Council (LSC)
The Local School Council (LSC) is responsible for three main duties:
- Approving how school funds and resources are allocated;
- Developing and monitoring the Continuous Improvement Work Plan (CIWP);
- Evaluating and selecting the school's principal.
The LSC consist of the school's principal, two teachers, two community members, one non-teacher staff and six parents.
- Principal: Mr. Christopher Graves - firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Falck (Chair)
- Esteven Gonzalez (Vice Chair)
- Leigh Ann Drevs (Secretary)
- Rosalynn Walker
- Rachael Russ
- Kathleen Murphy
- June Andalcio
- Steven McClellan