LaSalle High School Acceptance Results!
I am thrilled to share the wonderful news that this year's 8th grade class has earned the highest number of acceptances to prestigious high school programs in LaSalle's history!!
* Selective Enrollment High Schools Acceptances - 27 students, or 49% of the 8th grade class, up from 26 students, or 44% of last year's 8th grade class
* IB programs Acceptances - 46 students, or 83% of the 8th grade class, up from 36 students, or 61% of last year's 8th grade class
* Career and Technical Education programs Acceptances - 22 students, or 40% of the 8th grade class, up from 15 students, or 25% of last year's 8th grade class.
We are so proud of our students, excited for our families and honored by the hard work of LaSalle teachers, who have prepared our students so well for the next step of their journey!!
* We do not yet have information about private or other non-CPS programs
* That this year's 8th grade class includes 4 fewer students than last year's 8th grade class
* The principal discretion process is ongoing
Copyright © 2017 LaSalle Language Academy, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are a member of the LaSalle Language Academy community.
Our mailing address is:
LaSalle Language Academy
1734 North Orleans
Chicago, IL 60614
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can ** update your preferences (http://lasallechicago.us11.list-manage.com/profile?u=e0cf1997307e43043bc...)
or ** unsubscribe from this list (http://lasallechicago.us11.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=e0cf1997307e430...)